Effective Date: March 25, 2023
- Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you use Mortal Rite. Personal information may include your name, email address, IP address, device information, and gameplay information.
- Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with Mortal Rite and its features;
- To improve and optimize Mortal Rite;
- To communicate with you about Mortal Rite and updates to it;
- To prevent fraud and protect the security of Mortal Rite; and
- To comply with legal obligations.
- We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we obtain your consent to use it for other purposes.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- Our employees, contractors, and service providers who need to access the information in order to provide Mortal Rite and its features;
- Third-party analytics providers who assist us in analyzing how Mortal Rite is used;
- Law enforcement agencies, government authorities, or other third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others; and
- In the event that we sell, merge, or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, your personal information may be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by the third party.
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy
Mortal Rite is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not provide us with any personal information.
- Contact Us